Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1- Trade Prices:
The price list issued by Ahwazian Ltd (“The Company”) is intended for the trade and is issued to bona fide customers with the request that it should not pass to other hands. Trade prices are subject to alteration at any time without notice. Nothing in the price list issued by the Company constitutes an offer and the Company reserves the right to refuse any order.
2- Acceptance of Order
Orders will only be accepted subject to these Terms and Conditions. Placing of an order implies acceptance of our terms and conditions.
3- Terms of Payment
Net payment within 45 days of date of invoice unless other agreement arranged with the Company.
4- Ownership of Goods
Until payment has been received by the Company for goods supplied by them to the Purchaser under any contract in force between the Company and the Purchaser:
- Property of the goods shall remain in the Company.
- The Purchaser shall store the goods in such a way that they can be readily identified as being the property of the Company.
- Subject to (d) and (e) below the Purchaser shall be at liberty to sell the goods in the ordinary course of business on the basis that the proceeds of such sale shall belong to the Company to whom the Purchaser shall account on demand provided that the Purchaser shall have no authority to enter into any contract of sale on behalf of the Company and any contract of sale shall accordingly be concluded in the Purchaser’s name.
- The Company may at any time revoke the Purchaser’s part of sale by notice to the Purchaser if the Purchaser is in default for longer than seven days in payment of any sum whatsoever due to the Company or if the Company has bona fide doubts as to the solvency of the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser’s power of sale shall automatically cease if a Receiver is appointed over any of the assets or the under-taking of the Purchaser or if the Purchaser goes into voluntary liquidation (otherwise than for the purpose of reconstruction or amalgamation) or cause a meeting of or makes any arrangement or compensation with creditors or commits any act of bankruptcy.
- Upon determination of the Purchaser’s power of sale under (d) and (e) above the Purchaser shall place the goods at the premises for a purpose of removing the goods and to remove the goods.
Carriage within the UK orders will be delivered carriage paid but the customers will be charged for any special despatch arrangements made at there own request.
Whilst the Company will make every endeavour to despatch and deliver the goods to the Purchaser on the despatch and delivery dates quoted, time is not of the essence of the contract for this purpose and the Company shall not be liable for any loss whether direct or consequential arising from any delay in despatch or delivery howsoever the same may have been caused.
Non-delivery – in the event of non-delivery of the goods of which notice of consignment has been received by the Purchaser the Purchaser must within 14 days from the date of despatch shown on the invoice notify the Company in writing of such non-delivery and the Company shall not in any event be liable for any loss whether direct or consequential arising out of such non-delivery.
7- Damage in Transit
Claims for damage must be reported to the Company within 48 hours.